A client in New York City is looking for a self-motivated professional with years of experience in the AWS DevOps workspace! This client is actively searching for an AWS DevOps Engineer to join their growing team of passionate and innovative cloud focused individuals! As a DevOps Engineer, you are dedicated to the practice of streamlining processes and creating better ways to work.
- Knowledge of S3, EC2, Route 53, RDS, VPC, Lambda, CloudFront, CloudWatch
- Application development experience with programming languages: Python, Java, Golang
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Strong knowledge of containerization, micro services, API, Agile/Scrum, Jira,
- Management experience a plus
- Experience with building, deploying, and maintaining software; Git, Docker, Jenkins, Maven, etc.
- Expert knowledge of AWS Cloud
* Fully paid health, dental, and vision benefits
* Fully paid expenses for travel
* 401k with match
* Up to 15% bonus
If you or anyone you know might be interested in this opportunity, please reach out to John Ortiz at (212) 379-6404 ext. 7602 or J.Ortiz1@jeffersonfrank.com with an updated resume.