DBA / Analyst
Thriving UK Business | Out of Office Days | Learning Budget | Pension Scheme | Relaxed Working Environment
One of the UK's most successful real estate company are expanding and are on the look out for superstar data professionals!
You will work within their data team, reporting and building data tables and working on analytics
You will be based in their London office in the heart of the capital city.
What are you in for?
You'll be joining an established data team to drive and maintain the company's data strategy. You'll make sure the delivery of remains in top shape and fit for the company's day to day needs.
What you'll be working on?
* Maintain data integrity and cleanliness
* Support data innovation
* Provide custom data and assist with the creation of B2B analysis
The techy part…
Have knowledge of
* Technical experience in data manipulation and data with SQL, PostgreSQL
* SQL/PostgreSQL programming
* Comfortable working with data tables
* Experience building and managing databases
* Experience with stored procedures
* Understanding of Python and R
* Understanding of BI reporting or visualization
If you think this is the next exciting opportunity for you - apply today!
THIS ROLE DOES NOT PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP AND YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) & DevOps recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS & DevOps professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organisations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.