Data Engineer / ETL Developer
AWS Cloud Platform | Out of Office Days | Learning Budget | Pension Scheme | Relaxed Working Environment
One of the UK's most successful wellbeing/rewards platforms are expanding and are on the look out for superstar data professionals!
The company focuses on innovative ways to improve employee wellbeing and happiness and are supporting hundreds of companies around the world with their working culture.
You will be based in their London office in the heart of the capital city.
What are you in for?
You'll be joining an established data team to drive and maintain the company's data strategy. You'll make sure the delivery of infrastructure remains in top shape and fit for the company's day to day needs.
What you'll be working on?
* Working with data warehouse software, complex data sets and SQL
* Building Data Lake Solutions
* Designing and deploying large data pipelines
* Work with a variety of different types of data
The techy part…
Have knowledge of
* Background as a data developer or data engineer
* Excellent knowledge of Python
* Big Data knowledge with technologies like Spark, Hive etc.
* Experience building data pipelines using a AWS cloud environment
* Knowledge of AWS Redshift / AWS Glue
* Use of scheduling tools
* Writing SQL
* Database design knowledge
If you think this is the next exciting opportunity for you - apply today!
THIS ROLE DOES NOT PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP AND YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) & DevOps recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS & DevOps professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organisations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.