BI Big Data Developer- AWS and ETL- Moorgate- 50k+
One of the Europe's 1000 fastest growing companies, this employee reward and wellness provider is looking for a mid-level BI Big Data Developer with strong AWS Redshift and Glue to join their in house team. This is an innovative and dynamic company, looking for modern solutions to data problems. Headquartered in London, they've spread to 4 offices across the Northern and Southern Hemispheres and are growing rapidly. Their values embody their drive to boost employee productiveness and happiness and create a happy, inclusive workplace. In this role, you'd work within a wider product and engineering team, directly working alongside scientists and analysts to ensure the infrastructure is operational on a day to day basis.
Role & Responsibilities
* Designing, building and implementing Big Data ETL solutions
* Working directly with stakeholders to implement data solutions that fit their requirements
* Implementing data reporting and analysis solutions
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong experience with data warehousing
* Background with BI or ETL development at an Enterprise level
* Knowledge of big data technologies such as Spark
* Experience with AWS especially Redshift and Glue
* Salary starting at 45k+
* A generous learning budget to support certifications
* Exposure to the latest tech
First stage telephone interviews are happening now, so get in touch if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you!