I am looking for an experienced Security Engineer for a heavily funded Start-Up of 5 years on the mission to implement the best in class security automation practices in our SaaS-Platform! We are processing highly sensitive data of more than two hundred thousand employees in Europe, which will enable you to work in an organization where security is the priority in all processes. Currently we work in a small, ambitious team comprised of remote team members and are looking for an onsite motivated team member to enable our organization to have a great sparring partner in security related topics.
Implement security automation and monitoring tools to protect full lifecycle of our services: starting from CI pipelines and ending with security checks in production environment.
Conduct regular security checks in AWS Cloud
Monitor systems and create infrastructure (IaC)
Advise and mentor Developers on anything Security related
Experience in Cloud Security in a Start-Up environment
SRE/DevOps background, DevSecOps, Terraform, GitLab, Kubernetes, Python
Certifications are a big plus (AWS, ISO2700X, ISMS, Incident Management)
Strong communication skills and leadership capabilities
We offer you:
* Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks.
* A creative working environment and short decision-making paths
* Full responsibility for your area
* 1,500 Euro development budget, which you can use as you wish
* Regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more.
* Stylish and open office in the heart of Munich
* Lightning-fast electric scooter of your choice as a "company car" (www.unumotors.com) or additional payment for MVV ticket
* Relocation and visa support
* 28 vacation days