A product development organisation whose access-as-a-service implementation assists enormous venture organisations (like Coca Cola, NBA, Michelin and the sky is the limit from there) on a worldwide scale to develop with disruptive digital services. They have a unique methodology with a cloud-based solution that encourages the associations to open up their administrations digitally and present the sharing of their digital records and smart devices. Indeed, numerous IoT stuff as well! Everything is occurring as for the GDPR, scaling up to a huge number of end clients. The organisation is situated in the broader Brussels district and they're anticipating respecting a yearning DevOps Engineer in their quickly developing group of Security and Cloud specialists.
That is a short clarification, you can locate a substantially more inside and out analysis about the organisation and their items online after I share the connection with you.
Working either alone or inside a group that has embraced the agile methodology, your job rotates around contributing quality solutions for your organisation's administrations bundles. From a technical perspective, we're searching for individuals who have involvement with OR are happy to learn:
* AWS or similar cloud computing technologies, specifically AWS Lambda (or similar)
* Knowledge of OAuth 2 is a plus.
We're available to individuals who simply graduated or with just a couple of long stretches of understanding. Albeit remote is an alternative, completely remote isn't and we incline toward individuals on reason. From a delicate aptitude perspective, we're searching for individuals who are:
* Pragmatic: You are somebody who completes things in the most ideal manner, favouring existing arrangements over wasting time yourself
* Team players: You are somebody who normally includes others in your work just as ready to enable your associates to out when they're trapped. Communication is of the utmost importance.
* Unbiased: You're not hitched to technology and are available to explore new choices.
Reach out to me, Khadija Sulaiman at firstname.lastname@example.org OR on +31 (0)20 241 8529 (ext 8529), and leave the rest to me.
Interviews are being scheduled as of NOW don't miss out!