Job Title: Sr. Cloud (AWS) AppDev & Migration Architect
Locations: Boston, MA
On-site/Remote: 60% onsite, 40% remote, first few weeks full on-site.
Rate: Open (Competitive/Aggressive)
Duration: 6+ months
Stat date: ASAP
* In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
* Understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic AWS architecture best practices. Proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS
* Ability to use the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to write applications
* Understanding of the AWS shared responsibility model
* Understanding of application lifecycle management
* Ability to use a CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS
* Ability to apply a basic understanding of cloud-native applications to write code
* Ability to write code using AWS security best practices (e.g., not using secret and access keys in the code, instead using IAM roles)
* Ability to author, maintain, and debug code modules on AWS
* Experience with large scale enterprise multi-tier application architecture and deployment.
* Experience with large enterprise OS / Application migration projects.
* Thorough understanding of enterprise applications and IT architectural elements: Webservers, Middleware, Databases, OS etc.
* Familiar with software development methodologies (Agile, Lean etc.)