Lead Cloud Architect - 18 Month Contract - Downtown, Chicago
Downtown Chicago (By the Loop)Rate:
up to $157/hrLength of Contract:
18+ MonthsInterview Process:Phone ScreenTechnical Phone ScreenTechnical Phone Screen with End-Client (either on-site or video call)Start Date:
December 2, 2019 or January 6, 2020Requirements:
- Recent hands-on experience with AWS and/or Google Cloud (GCP) and 5+ years in IT or IT consulting roles.
- Experience in both hands-on and client-facing roles and comfortable doing hands-on work day-to-day
- Experience with at least one cloud orchestration tool such as Terraform or Cloudformation.
- Experience architecting and designing cloud-native and microservice applications
- 2+ years with Kubernetes and Docker
- Heavily focused on CI/CD (CircleCI, Jenkins..)
- At least one AWS or GCP certification
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically with clients to understand business needs and create technical solutions in a problem-solving environment.
« PLEASE READ!
- If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please include subject: "Candidate Submission: Cloud Consultant"
- No 3rd party recruiters or agency submissions are accepted.
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.
Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.Keywords/Hashtags
AWS, Consultant, Kubernetes, Docker, GCP, Google Cloud, Public Cloud, AWS Architect, GCP Architect, Cloud Architect, Cloud Lead, Terraform, Cloudformation, DevOps, Engineer, IT, Automation, Microservices, Cloud Computing, Contract