One of the hottest startups in Houston who increases efficiency and productivity for oil and gas operators is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer. They used industry experience and analytics to allow users to visualize and learn from data sources. Their platform provides an array of applications leveraging data science to advance the flow of work across the trade.
As a DevOps Engineer at this company, you will bring a passion for running infrastructure smoothly and who will create a stable and scalable environment. You will be responsible for would be maintaining and scaling the entire IaaS and PaaS stack and will be steering a fast paced team environment. As a Senior as well, mentoring and leading junior team members and working collaboratively is ideal in your day to day plan.
What they are looking for:
* 2+ years of DevOps experience - systems administration/monitoring heavy
* Strong AWS knowledge - Lambda, EC2, Redis, S3, CloudFormation, CircleCI, etc.
* Experience scaling IaaS and PaaS load
* MongoDB, Kafka, Postgres and Bash experience
* CI/CD pipeline management experience
* Linux/Unix administration experience
What they can offer you:
* 3 weeks PTO
* Competitive medical, dental and vision plans
* Business casual environment
* 401k with matching 4%
* Weekly company happy hours
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other with Amazon Web Services please e-mail your CV and contact details to Amanda Hunt at email@example.com or call 972-437-8259 x3849.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.