I am recruiting for a great consultancy in London (75% of the business actually in London). The company is looking for a Software Engineer to join the Data Science practice to develop AI solutions and products for their clients. This role is for someone with a strong background in Software Engineering/Software Development, someone who has a passion and interest for artificial intelligence and machine learning and wants to get experience in this space. You will have the opportunity to be directly involved in strategies and develop AI applications.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience as a software engineer/developer, and will be responsible for identifying the right AI technologies for solving problems and prototype applications by working closely with data scientists. You ideally have a background implementing AI applications and leveraging published API services. You will be able to understand business problems and identify the right AI technologies to solve them.
* Hands-on experience in Python/R.
* Minimum of 2 years building API development.
* Experience developing the deployment of Data Science Solutions.
* Experience with container-based deployment (Docker, Kubernetes)
* Experience with Cloud (any cloud, Azure, GCP, AWS etc.)
* Hands on experience developing with Java, C++ or similar.
* A genuine interest in AI or ML.
The company offers excellent career progression opportunities, exposure to different industries and the chance to work with high-end clients. They also offer a competitive salary with a bonus and great benefits. Please get in touch to hear more!
Please note the client does not offer sponsorship, this role is for candidates eligible to work in the UK.