The Company & Role:
This company is focused around building technology to help people with their financial needs. Based in Downtown Salt Lake City, this company is committed to their company culture and helping people live the American Dream!
As a Linux Administrator, you will monitor the system's performance, configuration and maintenance repair and assist in problem solving under the DevOps team. This is a great position for a junior/mid-level Linux Admin who is looking to grow their career with an incredible company.
* LINUX system administration (Ubuntu/Fedora/CentOS, cron, Permissions, FTP, DNS, Proxy, Samba, LDAP, NFS, NIS)
* Shell scripting (BASH, Python, Perl)
* Configuration Management (SaltStack)
* VMWare (vSphere and ESXi)
* Enterprise backup and recovery procedures (Veeam)
* Cisco Server Hardware (UCSM, C-Series servers, B200 Series blades)
* System performance monitoring tools (Nagios, Zabbix, OpsGenie)
* AWS or Azure knowledge
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
* Relevant experience may substitute for the degree requirement on a year for year basis
* 5-7 years of work experience in systems design implementation and support
* Incredible Career Progression!
* Competitive Salaries
* Unbeatable benefits
* With a small team, you will have the ability to work closely with your team and create the team atmosphere you desire!
* State of the art facility
* Company is centered around culture
* Use of the newest technologies