Principal AWS Big Data Architect
Looking for a candidate with AWS Big Data experience to fill a Principle AWS Big Data Architect role! Hands on big data experience is a must! Highly rewarding opportunity for a mid-level engineer or developer who is looking to further extend his skills and expertise.
* Design data pipelines for streamlining data to be organized
* Design and build architecture platform
* Lead a team of big data engineers and scientists
* Use expertise in big data to properly manage and analyze structured and unstructured data
* Mid-level engineer/developer experience
* Experience with AWS-Big Data tools such as RedShift, Kinesis, Glue, EMR, etc.
* Experience within Hadoop ecosystem: Hive, Spark, Pig, Kafka, etc.
* Python, R, Scala experience a plus
* Ability to lead a team of Big Data engineers/scientists
To highlight this opportunity:
* Completely remote!
* Highly competitive salary
* Fun work culture!
* Work/life balance
* 401(k) Plan
* Flexible scheduling and unlimited PTO!
* Full Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
Holding interviews this week since the client wants to fill positions immediately, please contact me with all inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 813- 437-6879 (ext 6879).
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.
Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.