My client has been providing high quality IT services since 2007 with a focus on high-quality organisations in the Netherlands and within Europe. The company is known for its in-depth IT knowledge with which it devises solutions that are tailored to the needs of its customers. At this company, technical experts perform at their best because their interests are closely related to their work. The company has a proven track record in the IT market, including several awards the company has received for its innovative solutions.
The company makes a difference for its customers. Professionals from this company share values such as an "all-possible" mentality combined with a "failure is not an option". - mentality. The company will make sure that you have everything within reach to perform at your best. They encourage your participation in global events and continuous learning is essential.
The consultants within the company are a mix of young talent and 40 years of experience in IT. At this company, you will join a team of self-starters. There is always someone available to help you with your next customer success and personal development. Your colleagues know that you have already done everything in your power to get where you are today.
About the role:
My client is looking for a Junior Cloud Solutions Engineer. In this position, you offer services for Cloud Infrastructure. You will work together with your colleagues at customers to manage, optimise and automate their environments and to ensure that the agreed SLAs are met. Our customers usually run 24/7/365 with high-security standards. As a Junior Cloud Engineer, you will manage, install, implement, automate and optimize Kubernetes / Openshift environments for our customers. When incidents occur, you will take immediate action and, if necessary, escalate to senior colleagues or vendor support teams. The company gives you a unique opportunity to further develop your technical skills while working with different companies. You will receive training material that applies to the offers in which you specialise. Important for the following qualifications: for the Junior Cloud Engineer position, the company is not looking exclusively for a person with experience or knowledge of all these components. They are looking for a high-potential basic qualifications experience with IT operations and ITSM (preferably) experience with containerisation solutions.
* Experience with IT operations and ITSM (preferably)
* Experience with containerisation solutions.
* Containerisation project implementations: experience in designing and implementing Cloud Infrastructure Architecture.
* Experience with at least 1 Cloud/DevOps certification (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, GCP, RedHat, etc.).
* Experience with both Linux: basic scripting and programming skills (Bash, Shelli, Python, Yaml, Ruby, Go)
* Basic exposure to application development
* A Bachelor or Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience that justifies your skills. For us, talent and passion outweigh a diploma.
* Experience with one (or more) of the following: Docker, EE, Openshift, Kubernetes, Amazon Elastic, Kubernetes Services (Amazon EKS). Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS), Google Container Engine (GKE).
* Acquired Docker Certified Associate, Certified Kubernetes Administrator certifications and at least one other cloud-specific certification (AWS, Azure, GCP);
* Code experience with cloud-specific and external tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins, Git, Nginx, Sonarqube, Selenium, etc.);
* Application development and scripting skills;
* Experience with Agile & Scrum standards;
* Knowledge in infrastructure and application architecture;
* More importantly, a constantly curious attitude and willingness to continuously learn new technologies.
What do we offer you?
* Challenging aspects
* High-quality projects
* Unlimited study possibilities and a training plan
* A day's work in the office with your colleagues
* Good salary with bonus scheme
* Internal projects & social activities
* Car and/or mobility allowance
* Laptop, telephone
* Room for experimentation to start your initiatives
* Never a dull moment
My client is a successful IT and Cloud consultancy based in Amsterdam. Would you like to join a winning team? Please contact me now on the details below!
Phone: +31 (0)20 241 8529 (ext 8529)