One of my key clients, an innovative Cloud Consultancy in the UK. is looking to hire experienced IT Management Consultants, essentially Project Managers with a background delivering E2E Agile transformation projects in the technology space.
They are progressive, operating in 3 key areas (Digital, Cloud, Big Data), working with some of the largest organisations in Financial Services, Banking, Retail and the Public Sector. They are looking to rapidly grow their practice and these roles will be based out of their new Manchester office, giving successful candidates the chance to join at an early stage and help shape the culture/focus moving forwards.
In terms of the role, it is truly hybrid...
You will be tasked with leading IT engagements with their customers, working across the full delivery lifecycle, engaging with key business stakeholders and acting as a conduit between IT and the wider organisation. You will work closely with Software Engineers, Business Analysts and Architects, managing the full technical delivery piece whilst driving home the use of Agile methodologies.
In terms of the requirements... some of the following would be handy:
- Project Management - First and foremost, a background in Project Management (ideally Agile) is key as this is basically a Project Management role with a Consultant flavour.
- Technology - You MUST come from a background delivering complex technical projects, either within Software Development or Infrastructure. Some of the key areas they focus on are Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) and Big Data so experience with either would be beneficial.
- Stakeholder Management - Due to the client-facing nature of this role, you must have proven experience working with both technical and non-technical stakeholders (ideally up to c-level).
- Methodologies - Finally, experience working with CI/CD and Agile is hugely beneficial. You should be able to demonstrate examples of Agile implementations and experience guiding organisations through that change. Experience with wider methodologies (PRINCE2, Waterfall) would also be beneficial.
In return, you will benefit from the following:
- Competitive base salary between £70,000 - £90,000
- Annual bonus, typically in the 10-15% range.
- Pension contributions of up to 9%
- Private healthcare (single or family cover)
- 25 days holiday (option to buy an additional 5 days)
So if you think you have what it takes and would like to find out more then contact me via the following:Mobile: 07943721308Office Line: 0191 338 7540LinkedIn: 'Liam Haghighat'Anything discussed will remain 100% confidential and fully compliant with GDPR