The company is a team of cloud developers and cloud system engineers whose goal is to build systems at great speed and accuracy, similarly like their clients. The engineers and developers know the best way to develop and maintain the aspects of the cloud optimally, this allows the cloud to do all the work and heavy lifting.
They allow companies to focus on their business benefits by being able to differentiate what will and will not work. The company operates on a cloud maturity level which gives an indication of where you are in your journey to and in the cloud. The main aim of the company is the implementation of DevOps exclusively in the cloud.
* Passion about infrastructure
* Experience in programming and scripting languages - Java, Bash, Python, Go
* Experience in CI/CD pipelines
* Experience with AWS, Google or Azure
* Experience in Site Reliability Engineering
* AWS / GCP / Microsoft Cloud certification
* Practise in understanding, implementing, and automating security controls, secure network segmenting and secrets management in a dynamic environment.
The company is offering
* Projects that match what you want to do, they take the time and attention to find something that fits you and not based on the sales targets of the company
* A family environment, a culture where attention and care is of major importance
* Nonstop culture of learning, they understand this is the main drive and motivation for people with a craving for different technologies. This includes Campus Fridays, meetups and brown bag sessions.
* An environment where your vision is considered and may be introduced into the company and its culture. Personal input is valued and rewarded!
* The determination to become known as the Authority (on Data or Cloud) where Cloud Dev and Cloud Ops become one DevOps. Become a certified ninja master DevOps and let them praise you for it.
* A training budget of €3000 and 5 days/year. You decide where you feel you need to grow.
* Want the opportunity to speak at international conferences? They will support you and to top it off here is €2000 - extra training if needed.
* Laptop of your choice, let them know what you want and they will take care of it.
* Company car or travel expenses
* More primary and secondary benefits with an excellent bonus scheme
* A manager duo compared to that of Batman and Robin with the technical and business background to understand passion and drive software developers and engineers.