This role is all about moving the company forward, you will spend most of time in Dockers & Kubernetes. As DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for working closely with development teams, helping them with migration of Java and JavaSrtipt to become cloud native. Safety first! You will also be responsible for integrating and customising open-source tools into Kubernetes and Gitlab. Writing custom tools so you really need Java/Bash/Golang. You will have to become an advocate for SRE practises and help your team to develop in this area. You will also play a role in runtime support in order to help diagnosing issues in the environment. There is plenty of opportunity to deliver value and gain experience and exposure across the department.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Become SRE Champ (Kubernetes and SDLC runtime expert) share your expertise with your team;
* Help to define and most of all - improve! (I'm talking about runtime/SRE related OKRs such as improving service elasticity, resiliency and recovery times);
* Design, Maintain and Develop (In correct order) SDLC and runtime services and tools.
Skills & Qualifications:
* At least bachelor in STEM subject;
* Worth mentioning programming expertise (at least 3 years of experience) in Java/Bash/Golang;
* Great knowledge of running Docker services in cloud environment (I would say 2+ years of it);
* Good communication skills 8-).
Additional Qualifications (Desired, yet not required):
Experience with: Terraform/Kustomize, Kafka, Elastic Search, Continous Delivery/agile methodologies, Prometheus, Pager Duty, Isio, Envoy/Contour, AWS (Amazon Web Services).
* Internal training;
* The Annual Bonus;
* Annual wage validation;
* Work in extremely specialised team;
* International projects;
* Cutting-edge technologies;
* Great office location - Centre of Warsaw;
* Private health care;
* Multisport Card.
Just leave some contact intel for me and I shall help you!