Office 365 Consultant
*Travel to Client site will be expected in Dublin or Cork depending on your location*
This client understands the fast-paced demands of cross-border business. They work seamlessly between countries, cultures and languages. And their local presence complements their global capabilities.
Their Technology Services help their customers to realise the value of their Software Portfolio Investment through Strategic Advisory Services, and supporting the customers' business transformation with Delivery Services to provide a cloud-enabled future.
The culture ensures that innovation and creativity is at the heart of everything we do.
Working in a team environment, the Technology Services - Architect ("Architect") will be responsible for providing technology consulting to external customers and internal project teams. The Senior Architect will be responsible for providing technical leadership and/or support in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet customers' business needs and, consequently, for understanding customers' businesses.
As a trusted advisor the Architect will create and maintain effective customer relationships so as to ensure customer satisfaction. The highly motivated individual will maintain knowledge of leading edge technologies and industry/market domain knowledge.
The Architect may provide account team support for complex projects/programs to include business and technical solutions throughout the pre-sales process and the planning, design, implementation and support to ensure the information technology (IT) solutions strategy and architecture alignment to the business strategy.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Technology and business enablement advocate to advise the best practice methods in how to utilise IT to drive competitive advantage.
* Provide expert guidance to customers, driving solution architecture, and ensuring solution strategy is optimally aligned with business strategy.
* Ability to develop detailed project plans and work breakdown structures.
* Ability to develop Architecture Specification deliverables that map customer business requirements to solution / technologies.
* Create and implement a solution roadmap and select the right infrastructure and technology platform or product based on in-depth knowledge of one and broad knowledge of other technologies and/or alliance product landscape.
* Able to independently complete solution implementation or application design deliverables.
* Able to learn quickly, and keep pace with the rapid changes in the IT industry particularly in cloud and mobility.
* Contribute to the pre-sales activities of the business development team and provide accurate and risk aware input into the estimating and planning processes
* Production of high quality technical documentation (High / Low Level Design Documents)
* Own and manage knowledge sharing within a community (e.g. team, practice, or project).
* Ensure team members support knowledge sharing and re-use requirements of project.
* Must obtain and maintain vendor certifications.
* Experience and desire to work in a technology consulting environment that requires travel.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
* Highly motivated and results oriented
* Experience in a Systems Integrator or within a large organisation implementing complex IT solutions
* Experience of customer interaction in a consultant, technical delivery or technical leadership role.
* Must to be certified or working towards Microsoft Office 365
* Expert knowledge in one and Advanced knowledge of at least two in the following technology areas
* Cloud solutions (Public, Private, Hybrid)
* Business Productivity (SharePoint, Skype for Business, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams)
* Exchange & Messaging Technologies
* Network and Advanced Security in Office 365
* Information management
* Mobility and WAN
* Identity management
* Desirable skills to have experience around the following:
Enterprise Mobility & Security (EM+S)
SCCM & Intune
Skype for Business (Unified Communications & Enterprise Voice)
Ideally candidates will have experience from all phases of the development lifecycle and of formal approaches to development (Agile, MSF), project management (Prince II, PMP) and service management (ITIL).
If this role isn't for you but you know somebody that may be interested pass on their details as we offer £250 in Amazon Vouchers.
Our client is looking to fill this position ASAP, so if your ambitious and feel you have the relevant skills for this role, get fast-tracked by us NOW, send your CV to email@example.com, or call 01913006940.
#AWS #Cloud #Azure #Microsoft #365 #Consultancy #Dublin #EMS #IDAM #SSO #Office365 #FullLifecycle