Senior DevOps Engineer - Rotterdam
Company profile: They are one of the fastest growing tech / e-commerce businesses in Europe. Started in early 2010's by 4 young guys with a dream, quickly grown to an international tech / e-commerce player with more than 150 team members, growing at lightning speed. With operations in The Netherlands, Belgium, The United Kingdom, France, Spain and Italy and offices in Rotterdam, Valencia and Liverpool. Together with a young, incredible motivated team they develop new innovative business models that challenge the industry.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you make sure the companies infrastructure can grow fast and sustainable way which is crucial to our success and future. This is a real challenge and there is lots of room to improve the current processes. As our DevOps Engineer, you will work closely with the project teams to plan and avoid incidents to ensure that production is secured and well tested.
To be successful:
* You are responsible for the architecture, configuration, management and monitoring. They are working with a modern technology stack: Linux Systems (Debian and Ubuntu), Kubernetes, Docker Containers, Kafka, Postgres/ MySQL on Google Cloud, Neo4j Graph database, supporting languages like PHP, Python, Node configured by Helm, Ansible;
* Work closely and collaboratively with our experienced Engineers and Full Stack Team and provide operations support for our platform;
* Help automate and streamline our operations and processes building and maintaining tools for continuous deployment, monitoring and operations.
What We Offer
* A competitive compensation, including a bonus arrangement for exceptional outperformance. Because when we win, we win together;
* Unique opportunity to work on the architecture and development of the next big platform;
* A unique challenge at one of Europe's fastest growing e-commerce companies;
* A fast-paced learning curve: you get big challenges instead of tasks to work on, which makes you learn faster;
* A unique culture with 21 nationalities, the average age of 28 and an environment where freedom and responsibility are central;
* The most beautiful office in Rotterdam, just 5 minutes from Rotterdam Central Station;
* Compensation for travel costs;
* Don't worry about food, that's on us; not only lunch, but also breakfast and dinner. Enough to keep you going all day;
* 24/7 access to our gym;
* Opportunities to grow, even into our Leadership Team. We don't look for age or background. If you are excellent, you will improve quickly;
* The opportunity to make yourself better: Courses, events and more, if you want to develop, you have that opportunity;
* The best hardware and software to work with, and a laptop of your preference (Apple or Windows).
Excited? We are! Apply today!