As an AWS Solution Architect you will work as part of a highly technical team of professionals who are responsible for all Cloud architectural design, development and deployment of cost effective and sustainable infrastructures to meet business requirements. Strong organizational skills, business acumen, technical expertise and attention to detail are key in this role. The Architect is also responsible to collaborate in cross-functional design and planning activities to ensure applications and services requirements are identified and supported.
* Definition, design and if possible some implementation experience of IaaS, PaaS and DBaaS cloud services
* Definition of architecture frameworks for cloud services with focus on integrated and automated service delivery
* Ability to converge the work of multiple architecture and design teams into one holistic private and public cloud architecture
* Definition of complex related ecosystems migration and integration, including decisions to abandon or replace existing approaches and tools
* Delivery of complex enterprise level infrastructure solutions across a wide range of platforms and international businesses
* Strong knowledge of AWS
* Strong stakeholder management and an ability to engage with and influence a wide range of stakeholders at all levels
* Understand business needs, conduct technical discussions and document business requirements and design technical solutions
* Excellent awareness of cloud security issues
* Excellent verbal and written communications skill
* Financial Services industry experience is a plus
* Bachelors degree
100% onsite downtown Manhattan Mon-Fri
* If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to O.Ortiz@jeffersonfrank.com
***Please include in subject: "Candidate Submission: AWS Solutions Architect"
* No 3rd party recruiters or agency submissions are accepted.
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.
Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.