Leeds - AWS DevOps Engineer (Certifications required)
As well as a competitive salary, the successful candidate will be eligible for additional rewards including profit share scheme, contributory pension and flexible working.
Training and Development
In addition to a competitive rewards package, a tailored development plan will be delivered to suit the needs of the individual and will cover all aspects of the role, including technical and non-technical skills. Support will be provided to gain certifications and accreditations.
* Highly organised, with an attention to detail and an ability to work to deadlines?
* Results driven, focused on objectives - able to turn objectives into action?
* Reliable and punctual?
* Able to demonstrate initiative, ownership and a professional attitude?
* Develop solutions encompassing technology, process and people for:
o Continuous Integration
o Continuous Delivery
o Build and release management
* Recommend and Implement solutions. Be totally hands-on and able work independently
* Ensure delivery of exceptional technical solutions
* Maintain strong expertise and knowledge of current and emerging processes, techniques and tools
* Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
* Work closely with development teams to ensure that solutions are designed with customer user experience, scale/performance and operability in mind
Knowledge and Experience
The successful candidate will have knowledge and experience across the following:
* Working with AWS in a serverless context (e.g. use of AWS SAM, Serverless, CodeCommit, CodeDeploy, CloudFormation, APIGateway, Cognito, Lambda, DynamoDB)
* Using development tools such as JIRA, GIT, Jenkins, Maven and SonarQube
* Familiarity with software tools which automate or assist part of the development build process
* Hands-on experience of Containerisation technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes and ECS
* Experience in configuration management and automation tools such as Chef or Ansible
* Knowledge of microservice based architectures and proven implementation experience using Java and Node.js
So What Next?
If this is an opportunity that genuinely interests you, and you believe that you've got what it takes to be a successful candidate, I would be more than happy to arrange a conversation with you to discuss this further.
You can call me on 0191 338 7614. I am also available by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can find me on https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-bowie-a079b7174/