A leading Technology company based out of the Chicago area is currently hiring for a Sr. System Engineer to join their engineering team. You will help move their infrastructure to the next level to support the growing business. You will direct the maintenance activities to ensure that the AWS cloud and on-premise infrastructure are kept in optimal configuration from both technical and budgetary perspectives.
* You will work with various Engineering teams to outline the DevOps execution strategy for different projects.
* You are required to have well-rounded research and analysis in various AWS projects.
* Expertise in AWS platform, Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian, etc.), Networking, and Database concepts.
* Scripting skills in at least one of the following: Perl, Python, Shell, Bash, or Ruby
* Strong understanding of network protocols and applications
* Excellent in verbal and written communication skills.
* Knowledge of configuration management such as Ansible, Sale, or Puppet.
* Experience with infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform, Cloud Formation, etc.
* AWS Certifications
If you or someone you know are interested in this opportunity, please reach out to John Ortiz at (212) 379 6404 or at J.Ortiz1@jeffersonfrank.com with your resume and the position you are applying for in the subject line.