This client is a growing digital solutions team to better serve our organization and our clients in the government, health, and human services spaces. They believe that great outcomes define their success. This client bold ideas into delightful solutions. We use methodology grounded in design thinking, lean, and agile to help solvecomplicated problems in a cost effective, rapid, and precise manor.
As a part of our digital solutions organization, the DevOps Engineer will work on a fully dedicated, cross-functional, team given the autonomy required to deliver solutions which fulfill client needs and drive business outcomes within the context of client journeys. Our belief is that DevOps is core to high performance software delivery. We are looking for a deeply technical DevOps Engineer to take initiative and move the needle with regards to our automation, integration and deployment strategies. To be successful in this role, you need to be an expert in technology trends within DevOps and build implementation strategies and plans to keep us at the forefront of technology while solving daily challenges. Self starters will naturally excel in our fast paced, quick changing, and dynamic environment.
* Bachelor's degree required. Prefer Comp Science or Engineering. Master's degree a plus but not required.
* Minimum of (5) years experience developing supporting a full stack DevOps CI / CD environment.
* Demonstarted prior experience designing and and building a suite of DevOps tools to enable automation and agile implementation in software development
* Demonstarted experience defining software deployment approaches and environment promotion strategy
* Ability to craft and manage automation pipelines for software build and releases
* Create and maintain system procedural and technical documentation
* Collaborate with different teams to adopt DevOps practices and achieve CI / CD outcomes
* Demonstrated experience with Agile delivery methodology
* Understanding of Windows or Linux system administration and infrastructure management
* Understanding of network and user security, access and privileges
* Experience or familiarity with cloud solutions like AWS, Azure, GCP or Cloud Foundry
* Experience or familiarity with container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes or OpenShift
* Experience or familiarity with DevOps tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Helm, Git, Nexus, Artifactory or Azure DevOps
* Experience working with a distributed team (on/off shore)
* Experience working in a mixed environment of employees and vendors
* Strong planning and organizational skills
* Be highly collaborative, a fast learner and willing to work wherever you're needed on the team.
* Domain knowledge of health care, call center, or public sector preferred but not required.
* Curiosity to learn about new businesses and industries, and ability to quickly grasp and make effective use of industry- and company-specific terminology
* Solid written and verbal communication skills and leadership
* Ability to summarize and convey information to stakeholders and sponsors
* Strong negotiation and objection handling skills
Ability to influence others both within and outside of immediate team to achieve results
**If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Brandon Boykins at (813) 437-6913 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.**
Call as soon as possible; interviews are being scheduled as soon as this afternoon!
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted. Please see www.frankgroup.com for more fantastic Tech opportunities!