We have an urgent requirement for an Engineer with extensive Hadoop skills in a company that has been voted AWS partner of the year. The location is in Amsterdam and below is a brief description of the role:
* Responsible for implementation and ongoing administration of Hadoop infrastructure.
* Cluster maintenance as well as creation.
* Backup and restores, Cluster Monitoring and Troubleshooting.
* Manage and review Hadoop log files, File system management and monitoring.
* Design, implement and maintain security, Data capacity and node forecasting and planning.
* Closely working with the infrastructure, network, database, application, and business intelligence teams to ensure data quality and availability.
Salary goes up to 75000€ gross/year as long as you are the right technical and cultural fit. Interview process is quick and to the point, without unnecessary technical tests. English language is enough and you need to have an EU passport