Our client is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Sr. DevOps Engineer to add to a SaaS environment that utilizes AWS cloud technologies. As our new Sr. DevOps Engineer, you will be in charge of improving our client's software and delivery pipeline. In addition, you will be developing new features and writing scripts for automation.
Duties and responsibilities
* Utilize various open source technologies
* Use various tools to orchestrate solutions
* Build independent web based tools, microservices and solutions
* Write scripts and automation using Perl/Python/Groovy/Java/Bash
* Configure and manage data sources like MySQL, MongoDB, PostreSQL, NoSQL, DynamoDB
* Experience with infrastructure automation tools like Terraform, Packer, SaltStack, etc.
* Experience with CI/CD pipelines utilizing Jenkins
* Containerization experience with Docker or Kubernetes
* Bachelor's Degree or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience and/or AWS certification
* Experience in managing Linux based infrastructure
* Hands-on experience at least in one scripting language such as Python or Shell
* Knowledge of AWS products like VPC, ECS, EC2, S3, ELB, ALB, IAM, Lambda, CloudWatch
* Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success
* Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
* Team player
* Good time-management skills
* Interpersonal and communication skills
Should you meet the qualifications listed above, please apply with your resume as our client is eager to start interviewing candidates this week. You can also email your resume to Thimetis @ email@example.com.
***Please note that this is a direct-hire role and sponsorship is not available at this time.