AWS DevOps Engineer/ $170hr/ Boston/ 12 Month Contract
US Citizenship Required
Location: Downtown Boston
Length of Contract: through December 31, 2020
Pay: Up to $170 per hour based on experience
Start Date: November 1, 2019
Tech skills required:
* Engineering background fluent at least in one programming language. (Preferably Python or C/C++)
* High proficiency shell scripting
* Strong Linux experience
* A demonstrable history of actively implementing DevOps best practices.
* In-depth knowledge of modern infrastructure architecture, networking and security principles.
* Expertise with one major public cloud provider: GCP/AWS
* Expertise in Kubernetes
* Expertise in Terraform
Interview Process: 1 phone interview, 1 on site interview
« PLEASE READ! «
1 If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
2 No 3rd party recruiters or agency submissions are accepted.
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at email@example.com
Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.