Cloud Software Engineer
The most rapidly growing APN Premier Consulting Partner in the United States are looking to expand their AWS Cloud Engineering team with passionate and creative software engineers.
This is an opportunity to work with minimal travel, work from home, with a generous vacation allowance and industry leading benefits.
The company prides itself as entrepreneurial and fast paced who wants to enable success for their staff and their customers.
* Create well-designed, documented, and tested software features that meet customer requirements.
* Identify and address product bugs, deficiencies, and performance bottlenecks.
* Participate in an agile delivery team, helping to ensure the technical quality of the features delivered across the team, including documentation, testing strategies, and code.
* Help determine technical feasibility and solutions for business requirements.
* Remain up-to-date on emerging technologies and architecture and propose ways to use them in current and upcoming projects.
* Leverage technical knowledge to cut scope while maintaining or achieving the overall goals of the product.
* Leverage technical knowledge to improve the quality and efficiency of product applications and tools.
What we need
* Experience with Java or C#
* Spring Framework
* AWS Technologies - EC2, S3, Lambda, API Gateway, Kinesis
* Someone who participates in the Developer community