This is a great opportunity to work with one of the leading, and growing AWS Premier Partners in North America, who have built their business around the AWS platform and are better equipped than any other firm to help enterprise advantage the AWS Platform and accelerate software delivery.
This is a forward thinking organization that prides itself in being Remote first. You know - work from home, the beach, local co-working space - basically anywhere with some WiFi. But you do get to go on-site at customers regularly too and integrate, collaborate and bounce ideas of their own teams.
Your career goals come first - parallel with the customer's goals. That's what's most important to the business and with that you get Unlimited PTO.
Everybody has a life outside of work: relatives, pets, friends, hobbies - as do they. So outside of any core hours you are free to be as flexible as you need.
So who are we looking for?
We want talented, innovative AWS DevOps Automation Engineers who live and breath technology. The kind of people who will take advantage of the generous resources provided that will keep you at the top of your game. You get a budget for materials, training, conferences and certifications. All at your disposal to remain cutting edge.
This is the opportunity to be a part of a large distributed, remote team of community leaders with all the tools you need to stay in touch, collaborate and deliver with your colleagues.
We have opportunity at both DevOps Automation Engineer (2-5 years exp.), and Senior DevOps Automation Engineer level (5+ years).
The ideal candidates will:
* High Level programming background (Ruby, Python, Java, C# etc.)
* Have experience with customer engagements providing continuous delivery solutions - ideally AWS.
* Windows / Linux command-line capability
* Core AWS Suite AWS Services related to DevOps - especially automation solutions: CloudFormation, OpsWorks and IAM.
* Config Management automation tools such as Chef and the like.
* AWS Certified. If not we can focus on that in your first 100 days!
* Be prepared to travel US-Wide between at least 25%.
If this sounds like the kind of role that you would thrive in, I'm keen to speak with you. Ping over your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can talk through next steps!
AWS / DevOps / Automation / Puppet / Ansible / chef / remote / travel / cloudformation / terraform / engineer / AWS Premier Partner