AWS Cloud Engineer - Kansas City - $130,000+
Location: Kansas City
Tools: AWS, Azure, IaC, Automation
Salary: $120,00- $130,000+ (dependent on experience)
A client in Kansas City is actively looking to bring on a Senior Cloud Engineer who is proficient in AWS with Azure experience being a major bonus. You will be responsible for building, deploying and maintaining scalable and highly available systems in a cloud-agnostic environment via AWS. This includes developing tools to build, deploy and maintain/ automate cloud-based infrastructure as well as software applications.
* Responsible for designing, building and improving Cloud infrastructure on the AWS space
* Collaborate with the Operations, DevOps, Application Support, SysAdmin and/ or other IT teams
* Lead improvement efforts for the clients cloud infrastructure by leveraging new cloud services in order to reduce the cost of the current services (scalability, high availability and elasticity)
* Deploy scalable and elastic systems in a cloud-agnostic environment
* Practice Infrastructure as Code using Ansible, Chef, Terraform or other similar tools
* 3-5 years professional experience with AWS and/or Azure (bonus if you have experience with both)
* Strong understanding of Linux System Administration/ Containers
* Strong experience coding/scripting one or more of the following languages: Python, Bash, Java, C++, Powershell
* Experience with one or more of the following state configuration tools: Puppet, Ansible, Chef, AWS Code Deploy and/or Octopus
* Strong understanding of one or more of the following automation infrastructure provisioning and deployment tools: Terraform, CloudFormation
* AWS or Azure certifications are preferred, not required
If you would like to be considered for this position, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on cloud technologies including AWS and Azure, as well as Big Data, Data Science and BI. We deal with both Microsoft Partners, AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end-users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at email@example.com . Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.