AWS Big Data Engineer
Our client is looking for an AWS Big Data Engineer who is passionate about data transformation and collaboration with other business teams.
You will use a mixed stack primarily made up of AWS services to transform large quantities of data and increase customer understanding.
You will work closely with other teams to understand the data they need. By developing BI solutions, you will influence business decisions and directly improve customer experiences.
* Knowledge of Data Warehousing and SQL
* Experience working with Python or Scala
* Experience with AWS Redshift and RDS or similar
* Knowledge of Spark
* Experience with ETL and Business Intelligence tools
* Knowledge of data modeling, data access, and data storage techniques
* Medical, dental
* 401k with company matching
* Social and collaborative team
* Travel opportunities
If you are interested in this position, please call me (Emily Jaco) at 646-863-7568. Additionally, if you have any questions about benefits and salary, please contact me. Act fast, as this opportunity will most likely be off the market in the near future.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.