Production Engineer - FTE - Oakland,CA
This AWS Premier Consulting Partner will work as a liaison between the developers and operations team. I am looking for a DevOps Engineer who is interested security and ready for some growth potential
Role & Responsibilities
* Test system integration
* Assess, plan, manage and oversee all elements of production
* Build and test automation tools for CI/CD AWS infrastructure
* Troubleshoot problems, guide team members, and improve development
Skills & Qualifications
* 3+ years of AWS experience
* Experience with configuration managements with Ansible, Chef, Terraform or Puppet
* Coding development experience with Golang, Java, Python or similar language
* Comfortable using AWS on Windows systems
* Work with a AWS Premier Consulting Partner
* HUGE growth potential
This client can not sponsor at this time, independent Green Card Holders and US Citizens are encouraged to apply.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.