Data Engineer - Copenhagen
Take control of your career and join a talented team at the forefront of cloud and on premise Data Engineering.
A reputed IT consultancy company is looking to enhance their existing Data Team in Copenhagen to be a part of an ever growing opportunity. They're looking to take on candidates who have passion for their work, and are willing to take advantage of the flexibility and freedom in the projects they can offer.
My client is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, to which my client is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. The role covers the full project life cycle from bid/proposal stage, through requirements gathering and analysis, solution design and active involvement in solution development.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Big Data experience:
* Either on premise with tools like Hadoop
* Or on cloud platforms such as AWS; GCP or Azure
* Experience with tools like Spark; Storm or Kafka
* Development experience:
* Java; Scala or Python
* Nice to have:
* Machine Learning
* Data Science experience; modelling
The company offers:
* A team that is part of a large multinational brand, meaning it has excellent resources
* Projects fall into your lap to choose from, meaning you do not have the stress of finding your own projects and selling the business
* Tailor-made career progression paths, designed to meet your strengths and ambitions
* State of the art office facilities with up to date technologies
* The client is open to remote work, offering extreme flexibility
* Work the entire project life-cycle from architecture, development, implementation, deployment, through to operations and maintenance
* Truly see the impact of your work at a business level
* Be part of a company that values upskilling it's talent
If you would be a good fit for this role please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Malcolm Donnelly on +45 89 87 15 02
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.