This is a Senior Data Analyst opportunity is with a fortune 500 organization located in Manhattan.
You will have the opportunity be an active participant on the business and contribute beneficial ideas and insights. You will utilize various tools and provide in-depth reporting, analysis and optimizing solutions. This position will involve developing database queries, scripts, tools, and methods to manage data.
* Provide optimization recommendations
* Manages the daily responsibilities of data querying, creative trafficking and analyzing data for multiple accounts.
* Ensures that quality and timeliness meet client expectations
* Perform quality and verification checks of ingested data
* Participate in client and vendor meetings for opportunities, new, issues, etc.
* Develop and maintain ETL procedures
* Lead the rebuilding project of the data warehouse using SQL and Tableau
* Lead Jr. level Data Analyst's
* hands-on experience with MS SQL Server, 2008 R2 or higher, as a developer or DBA
* Experience developing and maintaining ETL procedures
* Experience demonstrating data interpretation capabilities and SQL skills
* Thrives in a fast pace, constantly changing environment; can adapt plans due to changes in client objectives, priorities or budgets while minimizing impact on project momentum
* Excellent presentation and report writing skills
* Experience with SQL (MySQL, MS-SQL), and statistical tools like( SAS, JMP, R)
* Comfortable working with large relational data sets
* Clear understanding of the latest trends and developments in the market
* experience working within and rebuilding Enterprise Data Warehouses
* Extensive knowledge of SQL, Tableau and ETL tools