API Designer and Architect
Technology Focus: API Architecture/NodeJS
Job Type: Permanent
I am currently working with an international consultancy company with branches across the globe. We are currently looking to add to the team an API Designer and architect with experience in solutions architecture and API development and design.
The client I am working with work across multiple markets and industries partnering with some of the world's largest names within the transportation, banking and finance space. They are also an AWS, Microsoft and Salesforce partner and aim to improve business process via digital transformation and changes to working environments through technology and methodologies.
For this role we are looking for someone with extensive exposure to the API development using a range of different development tools. The main technology that will be used in this position is NodeJS and ideally we are looking for someone with extensive exposure to NodeJS development within various projects. You should also have experience architecting various development and API based solution's working with international teams in a delivery based environment.
You should have experience across other technologies as well as you will work within a large team of software engineers with different resources using multiple technologies across the open source and Microsoft environment.
* Extensive exposure within the architecture space creating and designing software based solutions in multiple projects.
* Strong exposure to NodeJS with other development technologies being highly beneficial as well.
* Experience in the development space is highly sought after.
* You should have experience working with international teams helping to deliver business needs and organise teams accordingly.
* Database exposure will also be useful with MySQL, PostgresSQL or MongoDB.
What you will receive:
* My client provide hugely competitive salaries with annual increases and company based bonuses.
* Medical cover, dental and vision.
* If you want to hear about the latest job opportunities across the East Coast and Central America get in touch! We specialize in the Azure and AWS market working on architect, engineering, developer, consultant, DevOps and sales positions across the Cloud market.
To get in touch via email drop me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call me on +1 347 270 8873 for a confidential market or job update.
You can also view our latest vacancies on our website at www.nigelfrank.com