DevOps System Administrator - AWS - Austin, TX- $100k
Our clients is an award winning software engineering partner. They are looking to grow their DevOps team and are in need of a System Administrator to work alongside the Project Development team to guarantee that best practices are in used throughout the lifecycle of the project. You as the System Administrator will be included in every part of the DevOps process, our client believes that each team member has a say throughout the entire project lifecycle. This is a great resume builder role, to increase your DevOps experience and is an opportunity for you to develop into well rounded DevOps engineer.
* Manage the cloud based software solutions
* Monitor all productions environments as part of 365/24/7 on call rotation
* Facilitate the project process ensuring all benchmarks are met through project lifecycle
* Improve the speed and efficiency of service delivery to ensure client satisfaction
* Experienced using with virtualization technologies (VMWare or OpenStack)
* Highly skilled with environment management with Windows and Linux
* Quality understanding of cloud platforms; AWS, Azure or Rackspace Cloud
* Basic understanding of SQL server administration
Interviews have already begun so if you are interested in applying or know someone who is please contact Vishank Mehta immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated resume, or call 972-437-8259.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the AWS market and some of the opportunities and AWS jobs that are available I can be contacted on 972-437-8259. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Services opportunities!
Jefferson Frank. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
AWS/DevOps/AWS DevOps/Amazon Web Services/ Engineer/Austin/Java / Python / Ruby / Jenkins/Docker/Leadership/Automation/