Leading the industry in video messaging application, this company is actively recruiting for a DevOps engineer who is passionate about building code and developing services around their main application.
This company specializes on assisting businesses with their video messaging applications and is focused on ensuring efficiencies of businesses using their product. Focusing on customer experience, the company is dedicated to improving workflows of businesses by streamlining processes around communication. Used by several companies - Facebook, New York Times, Uber and Amazon to name a few.
You will be the first DevOps engineer which will have the ability to establish the product's core features and also build new features start to finish. With the ability to work from anywhere you would like, this position could be a perfect fit for you.
* AWS Experience
* Software Engineering Background
* AWS Experience in a DevOps Environment - EC2, S3
* Automation Experience - Puppet or Ansible
* Infrastructure as Code (IaC) - Ideally Terraform
* Software Engineering experience; Ruby is ideal, Python OR Node.js will be considered
* Ability to be self-driven, will be autonomous as this person is technically the first "DevOps" engineer through the door
* Experience developing APIs and SDKs a plus
* SQL/MySQL Experience is a plus
* Going into older code bases to update and tweak new features
* Competitive Salary
* Excellent benefits including Health, Dental & Vision
* 401k Match
* Ability to work remote!