Principle AWS Big Data Architect - AWS - Tampa, FL- $150,000 Salary + bonus- Remote Opportunity!
Principle AWS Big Data Architect
Looking for a candidate with experience with AWS Big Data, Python, and Spark, to fill a AWS Big Data Architect role. Since this is a very hands-on position, you must thoroughly understand all data pipeline processes associated with AWS and have the capability to lead other AWS engineers. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a company where they can engage with their customers and create lasting relationships. Since this a small firm, this is an opportunity to work closely with teammates to create some of the most unique analytic projects in the cloud space.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Create data pipelines on AWS
* Transform data using AWS Glue
* Coding AWS Lambda
* Ingestion and processing with Kinesis systems
* Utilize RedShift, Aurora, RDS, ElasticSearch
* Ingestion/replication via DMS
* A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* Extensive experience in software development with Python, Scala, or Java
* Extensive experience in database development with RDBMS
* Development experience with Hadoop ecosystem, including Spark
* Extensive Experience with Cloud Platforms (AWS)
* Solutions Architect Professional Certification is a plus, but not required
* Leadership experience is a plus
* Completely remote!
* Highly competitive salary
* Fun work culture!
* Work/life balance
* 401(k) Plan
* Flexible scheduling and PTO
* Full Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
Holding interviews this week since the client wants to fill positions immediately, please contact me with all inquiries at email@example.com or call at 813- 437-6879 (ext 6879).
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.
Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.