Full Stack Engineer - 175K w/Equity - Bay Area
Jefferson Frank is looking for a talented senior software engineer to join our top clients diverse and growing engineering team. This role comes with a lot of autonomy and the potential to have a large impact on product direction. They will need someone who has a passion for creating excellent user experiences that our clients customers and their employees will love. Motivated by the fact that their product will impact the day-to-day of businesses and field employees by bringing them modern technology for a more enriched work life.
Role & Responsibilities
* Build web applications using React, Redux, Flow, Express, and more.
* Work on project-based teams with backend engineers that are building features with technologies like Node.js, Lambda, and DynamoDB.
* Work with product managers, designers, and other teams to understand our customer's problems and what an elegant, delightful solution would look like.
* Work closely with design using tools like Zeplin and InVision.
* Plan, architect, and iterate on impactful features.
* Contribute beyond the level of a single engineer by advocating for good engineering practices and mentoring other engineers on your team.
Skills & Qualifications
* Competitive Salary
* Relo assistance
* Monthly Call phone reimbursement
* Flexible PTO
* 401K Matching
* Commuter Benefits
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send me your resume directly to email@example.com or call 303-558-4414. Ask for Amy! My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Big Data and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS Big Data Jobs as well as the cloud market, I can be contacted at 480-530-2039. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.