AWS DevOps Engineer- 100% Remote- 160K
This company is an AWS premier partner who are looking to add to their team of consultants. they have been providing Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery solutions on AWS since 2009. A multitude of their employees will be speaking at the re:invent Conference in Las Vegas this year. They are looking for individuals who come from a strong development background and DevOps rather than an Infrastructure. This Organization will only work with US Citizens.
What your responsibilities will include:
in this role, you would be responsible for implementing automation solutions that help increase the speed your customer's ability to deliver features to production while working with other DevOps Automation Engineers within your organization.
There is a travel component to this position. Roughly 30% but can go up to 50% at the maximum but, that is in very rare cases.
To be a good candidate you need:
* Experience in development, operations or full-stack implementations
* Some experience in demonstrating programming capability in a high-level programming languages such as Ruby, Python, Java, C# or other languages
* Some experience in successful customer engagements providing continuous delivery solutions employing AWS
* Some experience using Linux or Windows command-line capability
* Familiar with Core Suite of AWS Services related to DevOps such as AWS CloudFormation, OpsWorks and IAM
* Experience establishing CI practices and tools such as Jenkins
* Frequent and comfortable use of configuration management automation tools such as Chef (Or any other tools) in creating CD systems
* AWS Associate Certification (Solutions Architect, SysOps, Developer). If you do not have one this organization focuses that you will achieving one your first 100 days on the job.
* Worked with advanced DevOps Automation Engineers and Sr. DevOps Automation Engineers
For more information or how to apply:
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.