Their goal is to build a stable team to support an online service. The team is composed of frontend, full-stack mobile app and backend developers, the product owner who is also a dev, a DevOps engineer and the Tech Lead. The team atmosphere can be described as collaborative, horizontal, and always fun. Working hours are flexible in the limit of team coherence, they work one day from home for sure. Once in a while they try to go out for a team activity: lunch, or dinner and some drinks, if you are so inclined.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be part of the above mentioned team and have hands-on responsibilities on Java application development and lead by example with your skills and expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing, and sometimes, architecture. A cool and easy-going working environment is waiting for you, surrounded by professional team players with the right skills and motivation to lead their market
What will you bring:
* Extensive experience with Java and Spring (Boot)
* Agile mindset, analytical thinker and fan of clean code
* Experience with distributed systems
* Experience with AWS DevOps tools
* Fluency in English and it's a bonus if you speak Dutch
Bonus things we love if you have
* Definitely Scala and Akka are a huge plus!
* PostgreSQL or PostGIS would be amazing too.
* Experience working with Microservices and Docker
What you get
* Competitive and tailored salary and benefits package
* A growing start-up and well established working environment
* Frequent brunches, regular fun events and team get-together
* Flexibility and the possibility of 1-day work from home
* All the latest and your favourite tech-tools
* A great team of people to work with