I am working with a Houston based Data Science and AI solutions organization with a mission to help clients use their data in a predictive manner and leverage the fluidity, size and speed of their data. They are looking for a seasoned Senior Data Engineer to join their fast paced agile environment.
As a Senior Data Engineer in this role, you will be working on a new and innovative portfolio of applications with other developers and enrich big data into databases for analysis. They are looking for someone who has proven experience in developing data analytics and visualization as well as development. If you are passionate about the quality, automation and continuous delivery then this is the right fit for you - apply!
What they are looking for:
* 4+ years of proven experience developing data analytics
* Experience working in the Hadoop stack
* Strong software development experience in Java, Scala or Python
* Cloud computing experience - AWS, Azure, or GCP
* Heavy database experience in both SQL and NoSQL data stores
* Data visualization expertise - PowerBI, Tableau, etc.
What they can offer you:
* Unlimited PTO
* Catered lunch and full stocked kitchen
* 401k with 3% matching
* Dog friendly office
* Good health, vision and dental insurance
* Flexible core hours
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other with Amazon Web Services please e-mail your CV and contact details to Amanda Hunt at email@example.com or call 972-437-8259 x3849.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.