I'm currently recruiting for an Embedded Software Engineer. Please see the job description below.
Overview of responsibilities:
* Analyze, design and develop tests and test-automation suites.
* Design and develop a processing platform using various configuration management technologies. * Test software development methodology in an agile environment.
* Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
* Collaborate cross-functionally with business users, project managers and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions. * Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
* Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
* Hands-on experience working with low-level C programming and embedded development.
* Extremely proficient with Linux on embedded architectures.
* Experience with analog to digital signal processing.
* Experience with SIP/VoIP protocols & technology.
* Strong DevOps focus and experience developing and building code with tools like Jenkins, etc.
* Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks. * Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
* Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
* Health, Dental, Vision