Application Support Engineer
They are a hybrid media company who work on the technical and functional support of business applications
You would be actively designing, building and maintaining applications hosted on premise and Cloud. You would be working closely with the US team, helping to provide 1st/2nd line application support to local and overseas users. You would act as a bridge between business developers to collect the required build solutions for the business problems, you'd even coach and support fellow team members/interns when is necessary.
* 3+ years in an Application Support or similar technical role
* Experience working in an Agile and DevOps environment
* Good experience of continuous integration/delivery, code management, code workflow and performance scanning tools.
* Good knowledge of Linux & Windows
* Familarity with at least once scripting or OOP language
* Experience with SQL scripting and SQL Server or MongoDB
* Familiarity with security practises in internet based application delivery
* Experience wtih configuaration management and orchestration tools.
* Experience working in a Media domain
* Good undersatning of API and Microservices
* Experience working with Java and MongoDB technologies