x2 Senior DevOps Engineers - London - £400-£500
My client, a leading technology company based in South West London are currently on the lookout for two experienced Senior DevOps Engineers to join their growing team.The ideal candidate will be an expert in AWS and will have strong experience working with Terraform and CI/CD using Jenkins.
* Designing, developing and multi-region deployment of business software at scale
* Software design patterns (microservices, messaging, distributed architecture)
* Terraform templating and CloudFormation
* Over 3 years experience of using AWS in production; familiarity with core services such as S3, EC2, ELB, ASG (Compute, network, storage and databases)
* Good knowledge of traditional ops areas of expertise: Linux, Disk I/O, Networking, VPNs
* Good expertise of container ecosystem - Docker, Lambda, ECS, EKS
* Experience using continuous delivery tools - Jenkins, Bamboo, Circle CI, and an understanding of the principles and pragmatics of dealing with build pipelines, artefact repositories, zero-downtime deployment and so on
* Proving resilience via failure injection such chaos monkey, scalability via load and stress testing
* Experience with any of the following: CoreOS, ELK, Prometheus, ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL, DataDog, JMeter, Kubernetes
* Experience with SQL and NoSQL DB
If this position looks of interest, and you would like to apply, please contact me on email@example.com or 0203 319 9598.