Application Database Administrator/Designer
Up to £48,000
Growing company | Agile Team | Lead your own projects | Immediate Hire | Finance Sector
We are currently partnered with a fintech company who are currently looking for a talented DBA to join their in-house team.
If you are looking for a thriving company which provide with exposure to multiple high-level clients working on database architecture, development and design - this is the role for you.
What will you be up to?...
* Work with the development team to develop existing and new systems.
* Maintain current database architecture
* Deliver high-level system designs
* Work on sprint planning and contribute to task estimation
* Complete internal customer requirements
What will you be good at?
* 3+ years' experience with relational database administration and design
* Experience in agile teams
* Work on customer focus and meet deadlines
* Work as an individual and as a team
* PostgreSQL 9 - 10
* SQLite 3
* Knowledge of MySQL
* Knowledge of scripting tools with Python
* Source control system (SVN/GIT)
If you think this is the next exciting opportunity for you - apply today!
THIS ROLE DOES NOT PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP AND YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) & DevOps recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS & DevOps professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organisations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.