Data and Analytics Lead - Central London - £75,000 - £85,000
One of London's leading insuretech startups are looking to add an experienced Data and Analytics Lead to their team. In this position you will be granted the opportunity to lead a small but talented team of Data Engineers and Data Scientists, with the overall goal of changing how the insurance industry sees data.
You will remain in a very much hands-on position while leading and mentoring your team, making sure that you deliver groundbreaking analytics. This role is set for somebody who wants to come in and have a real impact on an organisation - working in a high energy, fast learning environment.
Experience which will help you succeed in this position:
* Experience leading Data teams in the past
* Working on Data lake and warehouses running on AWS
* Desire to be in a high level position, having input on strategy / architecture
* Knowledge building Data Assets by applying Machine Learning techniques
Skills needed for the position:
* Data Engineering and a strong understanding of Data Science
* ML and AI frameworks
* Experience with cloud technology (AWS)
* ETL (public datasets, APIs, scraping)
If this role appeals to you, then please apply today or email me, Iain, on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more..