Length: 6-12 Months
1. Experience building data pipelines in AWS (Lambda, S3, Redshift, EC2, etc).
2. Experience with cloud data warehousing using Snowflake and Snowpipe (if you cannot find Snowflake people, then good experience with Redshift is ok).
3. Significant experience using SQL
4. Significant experience using Python and Java.
5. Experience using Databricks with Spark and PySpark.
6. Experience building APIs
7. Good written and verbal communication skills."
Optional Skills "A good candidate will also have experience with the following:
1. Some experience in the oil and gas domain.
2. Some experience with cloud security, data warehouse security.
3. Some experience with data modeling"
Roles & Responsibilities The data engineer will work with the enterprise architect to validate the design and provide the primary build out effort for the solution.