What you'll do:
You will be writing embedded system software for our mmWave radios and indoor wi-fi products. You will be leveraging your extensive command of Linux, C++, RUST, and Python to enable networking for our Internet Service. You will also be coaching novice to senior level engineers to achieve their goals within our co. You will be guiding the team by shining example: using your skilled coding, and sharing your passion for modular, reusable code, clean APIs, Linux/ARM, and especially Networking!
Who we're looking for:
* You are a principal level or hands-on technical lead with a BS or MS in Software, Computer, or Electrical engineering or equivalent discipline/experience.
* You are an expert at one of either C++ or RUST or both, and have tackled embedded platform bring-up of physical device drivers (GbE+, SPI, PHYs) within Linux.
* You have at least seven years software development experience, which can be a mix of embedded and high level software development.
It would help if..
* You have a solid understanding of WiFi 5 and WiFi 6 (802.11ac / 802.11ax)
* You enjoy digging into murky software/hardware issues
* You creatively use software to make hardware exciting and meaningful
It would really help if..
* Understanding of millimeter wave and/or other RF technologies
* Possess ability to debug from PHY Layer all the way up the Stack
* Active Open Source Contributor
* A drive to learn new languages and technologies intertwining known software development principles
* Ability to meet physical requirements of the position such as bustling about, standing, bending, or sitting for the duration of your shift
If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: "Candidate Submission: Job Title"
No 3rd party recruiters or agency submissions are accepted.