Role: Data Engineer
Salary: £50,000 - £75,000
My client based in Reigate are looking to add Data Engineers to join a very exciting stage in their history. Working within the Insurance sector, you will get a chance to help completely migrate the companies Data handling into the AWS Cloud.
As a Data Engineer, you will be developing and managing the data engineering. The role holder will be responsible for data design, development of data pipelines, loading of the data lake and data warehouses and building reports and visualisations.
What we are looking for:
* Strong, hands-on experience of developing an AWS based Data Platform.
* Knowledge of the following AWS tools: Redshift, Lambda, Kinesis, Glue, Athena
* Ability to write enterprise grade Python code.
* Working knowledge of producing Data pipelines using Spark
* Knowledge of Data Pipeline orchestration
* Visualisation tools - Tableau
* Experience of working in the Insurance industry
What we will offer to you in return:
* 35 hour working week - 9.00am - 5.00pm
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* 25% discount insurance (10% for immediate family) or a guarantee to beat any other insurer's renewal quote on both home and car insurance
* 15% Discount Travel Insurance (7.5% for family)
* Discretional bonus
* Festive Bonus
* Free daily shuttle bus from our Reigate office to Redhill train station
Jefferson Frank International Ltd is the global leader in AWS recruitment, advertising more AWS jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users globally and we have never had more live development jobs for AWS professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the AWS market I have built relationships with most of the key employers.
Jefferson Frank Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To discuss this opportunity further or apply for the vacancy, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Thomas Gilroy on +44 191 814 7448.