Full Stack Cloud Engineer
Company: They are looking for a full-stack cloud engineer who has experience building next-generation web applications. By joining to a small and agile team, you will make contributions to their cloud systems on both the front and backend side and help to shape the coolest and most powerful systems.
You are a big boss when it comes to:
* Taking a point on complex product initiatives and run them to completion with minimal supervision
* Work with the rest of the software team and across engineering disciplines to build the infrastructure that their air and ground assets rely on: real-time drone tracking system and back office asset management system
* Move between backend APIs and front-end-user interfaces and genuinely enjoy it!
Your "Can do" list:
* 3+ years of real-world experience
* You are as comfortable working on frontend Bootstrap/React-based applications as you are diving deep into backend APIs
* You've worked peripheral tech like React Native, AWS, Docker, and Kubernetes
Come and take it:
* A family environment with flat management and team that knows how to have fun;
* An exciting job with more than enough opportunities for training and personal development;
* A laptop and a telephone;
* An NS Business card;
* Tasty and healthy food, fresh fruits every day;
* A good salary with excellent bonus and pension scheme.
Excited?! We are! Apply today!
Feel free to contact me via: +31202418564 and firstname.lastname@example.org