My client is a global company. based in Dusseldorf. If you are looking for an in-house role then the position could be interesting for you.
Also, young professionals are invited to send their application!
* Be part of the Security Solution Center with focus on Security Architecture, which provides expertise, solutions and support in Technical Security for the whole organization
* Define technical security architecture on a worldwide scale
* Assess market technologies and develop security solutions for Henkel considering business requirements and demands. Ensure ongoing optimization using newest technologies and product enhancements.
* Implement new security solutions using existing provider inside Henkel or identify other possible operation models
* Use state of the art technologies to discover any security weakness or breach inside the Henkel landscape
* Develop plans to safeguard the environment against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction or disclosure
* Assess security level in production environments and develop security measures against existing and upcoming threats
* Research and identify key indicators of malicious activities on networks and end user workstations
* Take project lead for implementing new solutions or products on a worldwide base
* Define and monitor budget for existing or new solutions to ensure ongoing maintenance and development activities
* Master degree in IT or other relevant field
* Experience in security technologies, products and solutions. Broad background in infrastructure and application related technologies
* Expertise in Security Management tools like Pen Testing and scanning solutions. Ability to resolve findings out of these tools
* Good project management skills
* Working knowledge in area of infrastructure security tools such as firewalls, network security monitoring, anti-malware, OS hardening, OT Security, etc.
* Strong understanding of TCP/IP and common protocols (HTTPS, SSH, FTP, etc.)
* Familiar with Unix and Windows systems
* CISSP or other relevant industry certifications preferred
* Knowledge of commercial product planning and budget controls
* English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication is a must
* Excellent communication skills both oral and written are required to interface with other employees who are both technical and nontechnical
* Exceptional service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of internal customers and providers
If you like the position, feel free to call me on +49 303 080 8829 or send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.